Saturday, September 13, 2008

DragonCon (Still) In My Brain


Clint Zeagler of Pecan Pie Gazette posted a collection of his Dragoncon photos a few weeks ago.

They're very spur-of-the-moment type shots, but a few of them (my favorites) are really closer to abstract art than portrait or scene photography. I think they do a good job of capturing the quieter, more ornamental side of the convention: waiting for panels to start, climbing between levels of the Hyatt, and just slowly weaving your way through a crowd.



Anyway, I really am working on writing about some more gallery stuff, I just haven't found much to inspire me these past few weeks since Matt Relkin's awesome Young Blood show. I'll be at Rabbit Hole and Beep Beep tonight, so we'll see.

1 comments:

flywowgoldkylin said...

Save On Jordan Shoes Retro Vii Jordan Shoes Retro Vii. Compare
http://www.powerfulkicks.com/
Jordan shoes
Jordan kicks
basketball shoes
cheap shoes
Jordan 11